WebView – Give Your Website an App Transformation
At this day and age, it is never enough that you just have a website up and running. With most online users getting more and more addicted to apps and anything that could make their life easier, you too need to keep up with the ever changing world of technology. Thanks to WebView, you now have that perfect chance to get the best out of the usability and convenience of apps and use it to your website’s advantage!
Ask any developer and they will surely tell you that creating an Android application by itself is far from being an easy and simple task. More often than not, you will need to hire someone or gain some skills first just so you can collect all your ideas and bring them to light. Obviously, the process is not a simple walk in the park, and the worse is that you might even need to spend some cash just to achieve your goals.
However, that was until WebView has come to existence. WebView paves an easier route for you to take so that you don’t have to go through all the hustle and bustle that you will normally experience. With WebView, you will be able to send message right away to mobile app users anytime you want.
Key Features of WebView
- WebView will let you come up with an Android/iOS/Windows application for virtually all websites that have a mobile interface.
- You can transform your mobile site to an Android app in just a matter of minutes.
- This can be a Facebook page, WordPress blog, YouTube channel or other sites.
- You can replace the existing URl with your site URL, change the splash screen, and change your brand’s icon for you to have a brand new Android app that is guaranteed to attract attention.
- It is properly documented.
- You can enjoy a fast and easy customization.
- This supports YouTube video playback and HTML 5.
- This supports majority of Android/iOS/Windows devices.
- There is a feature that lets you share on social media and mails.
- Put AdMob banner and Interstitial ads for monetization purposes
- There is a menu complete with Home, Previous and Next Buttons.
- Send push notifications to app users with the use of the built in Innate Apps Cloud Message service.
- Provide your own About Us page that will be placed in the app
- Social sharing module is available in all apps, allowing users to put up their own message and when someone uses a share option, this message will be shared with the rest.
Other Exciting Features
WebView allows you to convert your responsive website to an app. Right now, you can create mobile apps not just in Android but also in Windows and iOS platforms.
- Enjoy social sharing where you can share messages and URLs on different social platforms.
- Get the best out of the Eclipse-based source code.
- Choose from two types of licenses, either developer or single use license.
The Webview app has two kinds of licenses
- Single app license where you will provide an 1024x1024 icon as well as your ebook needed for building an app for you.
Developer license where you will get the source code and you can build as many apps as you like and is basically meant for developers. Its Android source code is Eclipse based.